Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance by calling the reservation desk at (951) 272-4653. You can also call our golf shop at (951) 278-2842 (option #1).
- For groups of 20 or fewer, tee times may be made through the golf shop.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to play.
- Credit cards accepted for payment: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Posted Green Fees (Rack Rate)
(effective November 3, 2013)
|Monday – Friday||Weekends/Holidays|
|Primetime Open – 12:59 am||$55||$75|
|Twilight 1 pm – 2:59 pm||$35||$49|
|Super Twilight 3 pm – Close||$20||$30|
|Senior/Junior||$39||$59 after 11am|
|Rates for Red Dot Program are $35.00 for Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Seniors Must be 55 years or older; Juniors must be in high school or under 18 years old.|
- Consuming sunflower seeds is strictly prohibited on the course. Players found doing so will be asked to leave.
- All green fees include cart and GPS.
- Replay rate: Same day. No advanced reservations. $20 Monday – Friday, and $25 Sat, Sun and holidays.
- Dress code: Collared shirts must be worn at all times. No denim.
- Spectator fee is $25 per person (Rider Rate).
- TaylorMade RocketBallz rental clubs: $30.
- For numerous safety reasons, at no time are children under the age of six years permitted on the course or as riders
- All tee times booked 15 to 60 days in advance will be charged an additional $15.00 per player.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or are subject to charge for the full rate booked.
Other Discounted Rates Available
SENIOR & JUNIOR RATES
Monday through Friday: $39
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: $59 after 11 am
- Seniors must be 55 years or older; juniors must be in high school or under 18 years old.
- No other offers, discounts, promotions, contracted groups or advertisements may be used with this discounts including group outings or tournaments.
- All twilight rates and advertised rates may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount, including group outings or tournaments. Discounts apply to posted green fees.
- Twilight rates and later are discounted as they do not guarantee a full 18 holes of golf. Rain checks are not given on any discounted rate.
- 20 players or more are considered a tournament or group outing.
- Rates vary based on size of group, date and time of play, and method of start.
- Signed contract and deposit required.