The Eagle Glen Golf Club has experience hosting hundreds of golf tournaments for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and non-profits, to championships including the USGA Mid-Am Qualifying, the Pepsi Tour, Golden State Tour and the Challenge Tour. We are uniquely qualified to help your golf tournament succeed.
Whether you are hosting a corporate meeting, retreat, bachelor party, product launch, or golf outing with family and friends, we will take extra care to ensure every detail is taken care of.
Our tournament amenities and tournament operations services make Eagle Glen an ideal choice for golf events ranging from small, intimate outings for 16 guests to full-day double shotgun tournaments for 300. Our tournament amenities include the following:
- 18-hole golf course designed by world-renowned golf course architect Gary Roger Baird
- Complete tournament operations, including registration set-up, personalized cart signage, pairings, scoreboard and bag handling
- Contest set-up and markers
- Expansive practice facility for pre-event warm-up
- Premium-brand club rentals
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Golfers’ lounge and bar
- The Grille, our full-service restaurant
- Full bar hospitality carts
- Golf and merchandise packages
- Fully stocked golf shop
To plan a golf tournament or outing, call (951) 278-2842 ext. 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org wanting to enroll into the program.